Understanding and Implementing ISO 9001:2015
Days: 2 • CEUs: 1.6
To register for a class: Call 321-453-0637 or send an inquiry to email@example.com.
Give us a call for special rates related to on-site training at your facility.
Who Should Attend:
- Management of organizations who are looking for training that will provide the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully manage implementation or transition of their organization to ISO 9001:2015.
- Project managers who have been assigned the task of implementing or transitioning their organizations to ISO 9001:2015.
- Anyone who wants to gain knowledge on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand the purpose and role of the Quality Management System (QMS) and successfully interpret the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Understand the QMS new definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Understand what is required for your organization to become certified or transition to ISO 9001:2015.
- Understand how to develop a project plan to meet timeline for transition or implementation.
- Understand the documentation and records changes e.g. documented information and documented information retained.