Exemplar Global Certified OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Training (TPECS)
Days: 5 • CEU’s: 4.0
Day 1: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Day 2: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Day 3: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Day 4: 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
To register for a class: Call 321-453-0637 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved in planning, scheduling, and conducting OHSAS 18001 internal audits. Personnel leading their companies toward OHSAS certification, OH&S Management Representatives, OH&S Managers, top management, quality, engineering, production, purchasing, or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of OHSAS 18001. This course satisfies the training requirements for OHSAS 18001 Third Party Auditing. By taking this course a student can obtain an OH, AU, and TL Competency Certificate. If a student wants to take this class but already has an OHSAS 18001 Certificate that is current, they can challenge the module and if approved opt out of that particular session.
- Understand the purpose and role of the OHS system and successfully interpret OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- Understand the OHS management system definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Plan, manage, and conduct an audit effectively.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors.
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits as well as the objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Discuss audit team selections and understand Team Lead responsibilities.
- Understand how to communicate effectively – and the level of communication required during audits.
- Prepare audit conclusions.
- Understand the difference between documents and records.
- Conduct a closing meeting.
- Report audit results.
Re-takes will be conducted daily, starting on day 2 as required.