Exemplar Global Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (TPECS)
Days: 4 • CEUs: 3.2
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Day 4: 8:00 a.m. – 7:15 p.m.
Course includes examinations for Exemplar Global-QM, AU, and TL.
To register for a class: Call 321-453-0637, send an inquiry from on our website @ www.qual-techinc.com or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved in planning, scheduling, and conducting ISO 9001 internal audits. Personnel leading their companies toward ISO 9001 Certification, top management, quality, engineering, internal auditing, production, purchasing, customer service, accounting, shipping and receiving, sales, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of ISO 9001 requirements. This course satisfies the training requirements for Quality Management System (QMS) Third Party Auditors. By taking this course a student can obtain a QM, AU, and TL Competency Certificate. In addition, this course is the first part of the Aerospace Auditor Training Requirements for AS9100:2009 Third Party Auditing. Together with successful completion of the IAQG Sanction AATT 9100 Training; all training requirements are met to be a Third Party Aerospace Auditor.
- The new requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and the impact to the audit process.
- How to audit ISO 9001:2015 specifically the requirement for documented information and the impact for auditors when audit evidence may be more difficult to determine.
- How to audit Risk Management (Risk Based Thinking).
- How to audit Organizational Knowledge.
- The requirements of the Quality Management System (QMS), business objectives, and auditor’s ability to assess the business processes and results.
- Methods on how Top Management can demonstrate ownership for the QMS.
- Documented information requirements.
- Methods for the identification of the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Determining interested parties.
- Needs and expectations the organization needs to consider.
- Incorporating the needs and expectations of interested parties into the organizations QMS.
- Requirements to transition the current QMS to ISO 9001:2015.
- Methodologies to address “Risks and Opportunities” (Risk Based Thinking).
- Methodologies to address “Organizational Knowledge.
- Plan, manage, and conduct an audit effectively.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors.
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits as well as the objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process.
- Conduct audit team selections and understand Team Lead Responsibilities.
- Understand how to communicate effectively – and the level of communication required during audits.
- Prepare audit conclusions.
- Conduct a closing meeting.
- Report audit results.
- Course objectives and overview
- Review of acronyms, definitions, ISO documents
- PDCA, Process Overview, ISO 9001:2015 standard comprehensive and detailed review of the standard including a discussion of the requirements of each clause, internal and external (3rd party) interpretations and application during the audit process.
- Activity # 1 Status of Audit Findings
- Discussion of Activity # 1
- Exam 1 – Prep – Quality Management Systems (QM)
- Exam 1 – Quality Management Systems (QM)
- Review of ISO 19011, ISO 17021 and MD-5
- Activity # 2 Preparing an audit plan
- Discussion of Activity # 2
- Review of ISO 19011, ISO 17021 and MD-5 (cont)
- Effective Process Auditing
- Process Tools
- Activity # 3 Developing an Audit Process Tool
- Discussion of Activity # 3
- Activity # 4 Opening Meeting
- Discussion of Activity # 4
- Activity # 5 Phase I – Desk Audit: development of potential audit trails and concerns
- Activity # 5 Phase II – Conduct audit #1 & # 2
- Activity # 5 Phase III – Team review of audit results and conclusions
- Exam 2 – Prep – Management Systems Auditing (AU)
- Exam 2 – Management Systems Auditing (AU)
- Nonconformance generation and audit reporting
- Activity # 6 Nonconformance Generation
- Activity # 7 Closing Meeting
- Activity # 6 and # 7 discussion
- Auditor certification and Certification/Registration Requirements
- Exam 3 – Prep – Leading Management System Audit Teams (TL)
- Exam 3 – Leading Management System Audit Teams (TL)
Re-takes will be conducted daily, starting on day 2 as required.