AS9100:2016 3 Day Internal Auditor Training
Days: 3 • CEUs: 2.1
To register for a class: Call 321-453-0637, send an inquiry at the bottom of this page or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a call for special rates related to on-site training at your facility.
Our three day training course meets the training requirements for Quality Management System (QMS), Internal Auditors.
- Understand the purpose and role of the management system and successfully interpret the AS9100:2016 Requirements.
- Understand the quality management system definitions, concepts and guidelines.
- Plan, manage, and conduct an audit effectively.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of auditors.
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits as well as the objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Understand how to communicate effectively – and the level of communication required during audits.
- Prepare audit conclusions.
- Conduct an opening and closing meeting.
- Report audit results.
You will need a copy of the standard which can be purchased directly from SAE International at http://www.sae.org/.
AS9100:2016 3 Day Internal Auditor Training Course Schedule
|2018 Course Schedule||Location|
|March 26th- 28th, 2018||Atlanta, GA|
|April 3rd – 5th, 2018||Orlando, FL|
|May 22nd – 24th, 2018||Huntsville, AL|
|June 19th – 21st, 2018||Cleveland, OH|
|June 26th – 28th, 2018||Orlando, FL|
|July 31st – 2nd, 2018||Orlando, FL|
|November 27th – 29th, 2018||Orlando, FL|
|December 18th – 20th, 2018||Orlando, FL|